Professional Korean Translation Service you can Count on
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s hard to find reliable translation between Korean and English.
Native translators in both source(original) and target(final) languages are needed for accurate documents that sound natural.
Our multilingual team proofreads and reviews every file in-house, so you don’t have to.
Check out our Resources to see how we outperform the competition.
WHAT YOU GET
1. Free quote from your personal English-speaking Project Manager
2. Accurate deadline and word count to save you time and money
3. Sample of our previous work (upon request) so you know what you are getting
4. Customization when you provide terms or a document that you would like us to emulate
5. Translation by a professional translator (minimum 5 years of experience) in your field, so nothing is left out
6. Proofreading by a native speaker to ensure your translation doesn’t sound like it’s been translated
7. Collaboration between the translator and proofreader so you get the perfect balance of accurate and localized
8. Internal review by company stakeholders to guarantee your document is ready to use
9. On-time delivery so you can focus on what’s important
10. One free revision within 30 days
Translation you can always count on
Our main goal is saving you time and energy on translation. We know you have better things to do than check translated files. That’s why we include proofreading and document review in our base translation rate. This saves our clients hundreds hours on revisions. We provide translated documents you can rely on, especially during crunch time.
Specialized in making your life easier
We don’t try to translate every language. We focus on document translation between Korean and English – that’s all we do at Lingua Asia. By specializing, we can translate these languages faster and more accurately than the competition. We live and breathe document translation, so you don’t have to.
The Korean language has been influenced by Chinese characters as well as Japanese and English. You would need to study a lifetime to understand the nuances. Fortunately, the stakeholders of our company have been doing just that. They use their knowledge of Korean to check documents before your customers do. The end result – we take the guesswork out of translation.
Experience + Procedure = Peace of Mind
It takes more than just experienced translators to produce worry-free translation. Not only do we scour the globe to find the best talent, we also have a system to maximize it. At Lingua Asia we collaborate through checks and balances, and multi-stage feedback. This enables us to convey meaning more effectively while sounding natural. Our clients can rest easy knowing we provide the most refined translation possible.