Looking for some new Halloween costume ideas?
K-Pop is all about vibrant fashion, colorful hair, and makeup. You can bet that idols wear some pretty glam costumes.
Here are some trendy costumes worn by K-pop stars that are guaranteed to make an impression!
1. Aespa Giselle’s Harley Quinn Costume
Harley Quinn has become an icon in the past few years. Giselle is definitely killing it in this.
2. Aespa Ningning’s Black Swan Costume
This Black Swan costume captures the essence of dark beauty, vulnerability, and fierce passion. You’ll steal the show when you enter a room with this on!
3. Aespa Karina’s Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland Costume
You’ll look cute as heck while you say, “Off with their heads!” Transform yourself into this tempestuous monarch and command attention at any Halloween gathering.
4. Aespa Winter’s Young-hee from Squid Game Costume
With the popularity of Wednesday, cute and eerie make a great combo. Throw some Korean pop culture in the mix and you have a hit.
5. Girls’ Generation Seohyun’s Maleficent Costume
Being bad never looked so good. This costume channels dark beauty and commanding presence like no other.
6. Girls’ Generation Taeyeon’s Annabelle Costume
For when you want to be scarier than cute. This chilling interpretation of Annabelle, the sinister doll that haunted the dreams of many will leave an unforgettable impression wherever you go.
7. Girls’ Generation Yoona’s Mathilda from Leon Costume
An oldie but goodie. Score some points with Gen X with this iconic character. The best part is, you only have to raid your closet to put this one together.
8. Red Velvet Seulgi’s Vampire Costume
A little bit of gore never hurts in a costume. This look combines the best of Victorian era vampires and modern makeup.
9. Red Velvet Wendy’s Kaonashi from Spirited Away Costume
The perfect look for when you want to be low-key and a bit quirky. This costume is a huge hit in Korea among kids and adults.
10. Dreamcatcher SuA’s Pennywise Costume
Female Pennywise? Why not? SuA still looks adorable as a terrifying clown.
exclusive info on Korea
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this article that provide us a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only endorse the best software and products we use ourselves. Find out more about our code of ethics.